What We Do
Trans-consult, a management consulting firm with presence in Hong Kong and India, specializes in Traffic and Transport advisory, new technology, data analytics and clean fuel technologies.
Experienced Creative People
Working hard and making the success
- MTR Corporation, Hong Kong
- Road & Transport Authority, Dubai (in partnership with Hewitt Associates, India/UAE)
- Evalueserve, India
- Bain & Company, Inc., Germany
- Cartesian Capital Group, LLC, USA
- Temasek Holdings (in partnership with Boston Consulting Group, Singapore)
- AVA International (China) Limited, Hong Kong
- ID International Ltd., Hong Kong
- Systra MVA Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- KPMG India
- Jurong Consultants (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- ICICI Bank, India
- Fuzzy Logix Inc., USA
- Impact assessment of metro rail system in India (World Bank Study)
- Transport master plan for NetApp Centre of Excellence, Bangalore
- Revenue maximizing study for non-fare box revenues for MRVC (World Bank Study)
- Transit payment systems and its development in Asian cities
- Business Planning and transaction advisory for development above railway stations in India (World Bank Study)
- Organisational excellence study for Dubai Metro
- Organisational setup and institutional interface study for Hyderabad Metro
- Technical and Traffic Due Diligence of Hyderabad Metro Rail Project
- Resource management for EPC and O&M Advisory for Delhi Airport Metro Express
- Public transport Model and institutional review for Singapore
- Independent Assessment of Bangkok Mass Transit System
- Pre-feasibility Study of Airport Express Railway between Bandarnayake Airport and Fort Station in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Business Trends in Intelligent Transport Systems
- Equipment & Payment Systems Used for Public Transport
Data is the currency of the future and companies that are using is efficiently are changing the business in unprecedented ways. Businesses can generate efficiencies thereby cutting costs, improve customer and revenue management, and innovate their products. Traditional businesses can enhance their bottomline performance by up to 30% to 40%
Public Transport Operation and Management
Public transport is often considered a burden on public exchequer and a means of mobility for those with no other choice. However, a paradigm shift is happening around the world and many operators are proving that public transport can not only operate profitably but also attract the "Smart" customers. Deployment of technological applications such as assistive driving, IoT and telematics have also unleashed completely new opportunities.
Traffic and Transport Management
Traffic congestion in most cities is reaching epidemic levels, becoming an environmental and health hazard. Proper traffic management and control systems can augment the capacity of the existing network. The demand can also be managed through various policy and technological mechanisms. The focus can thus be moved to mobility of the people instead of mobility of vehicles.
Project Appraisal and Due Diligence
Rapid urbanization and economic growth has led to massive increase in infrastructure projects. Businesses from all sectors are entering this space and competing for skilled manpower and access to finance. An independent third party appraisal and/or technical due diligence is often necessary to ensure the projects are able to deliver what they forecast and meet expectations of all stakeholders.
Any business must keep pace with changing environment, technological advancements and ever-changing customer expectations. The business processes, products and delivery mechanisms therefore need to constantly evolve to deliver the results and growth. Sometimes the expertise of the domain is what is needed and at other times experiences from other industries proves to be the cure.
BUSWORLD: Leading industry figure to give keynote speech
UITP is pleased to unveil Alok Jain as our keynote speaker for the UITP-Busworld International Bus Conference. Mr Jain - a leading industry figure with almost 40 years of experience – spoke with us for a question and answer session detailing his thoughts on sector developments; the future of the industry and his own public transport experiences.